@realDonaldTrump I think, I’ll keep it . . . so I’ve got 46 million people right now — that’s a lot, that’s really a lot — but 46 million — including Facebook, Twitter and ya know, Instagram, so when you think that you’re 46 million there, I’d rather just let that build up and just keep it @realDonaldTrump, it’s working — and the tweeting, I thought I’d do less of it, but I’m covered so dishonestly by the press — so dishonestly — that I can put out Twitter — and it’s not 140, it’s now 280 — I can go bing bing bing . . . and they put it on and as soon as I tweet it out — this morning on television, Fox — ‘Donald Trump, we have breaking news’.
I’m going with: Whatever he tweets on either account will get posted on the other. Sheesh.
The Great Trumkin is right. It will change. Because there’s nothing like watching a total douche bag fascist masquerading as a republican get elected to the highest office in the land to unite the country. Obstruct, obstruct, obstruct, at every single level. I hope you like the presidency Trump, because you and your lackies, (inside and outside of the government), are going to work for it. There’s a time to put down the pitchforks. This time isn’t it. And I’m confident that, once all those people who voted for you thinking you’d make their lives better realize that you don’t give two shits about them, they’ll join up. So good luck with the next four years Mr. President Elect, because they’re going to be a very long four years.
- Expired SSL (certificate)
- Doesn’t force https, (I suppose when you have an expired certificate that’s just icing on the cake),
- Exposed CMS login information, both database username and password as well as weblogin username and password, (You’re a God damn moron if you do that, and you’re even worse if you’re selling full cybersecurity services and you’re doing that, and oh, did I mention the info is exposed in plain text files that live on the server and are browsable?)
- Uses Flash (which has become so prone to vulnerabilities that modern browsers don’t support it, and Adobe, (its creator), recommends that you use HTML 5 instead
- Using EOL’d (end-of-life, meaning it’s not even getting security updates), PHP version
- SSL Lab grade of F
- Using Joomla 3.1.1 (released in April, 2013 – current is 3.6.5)
- SSH exposed to public access, (why don’t you just post your root password somewhere and get it over with)
- FreeBSD 6 (released in 2008)
- Open ports, so many open ports…
If Giuliani is confirmed, we are completely and totally fucked on the cybersecurity front. Terrorists aren’t going to need to fly planes into buildings, or run over people with trucks. They’ll just have to sick a bunch of toasters on the government and take it all down. All this talk about defeating ISIS, and with a Giuliani confirmation, they’ll be handed the tool they’re literally most effective at using, and winning with. Good job guys, good fucking job!
Amanda gave 3 stars to Rachel: A Novel of Love and the Talmud in Medieval France (Rashi’s Daughters #3)
Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. Some sleet may mix in. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snowfall around one inch.
A mostly clear sky. Low near 25F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
If there’s enough snow/sleet, (in other words, more than just sprinking), I’ll be sure to provide some audio to contrast with Monday’s torrential downpour. We’re only supposed to get an inch, (which isn’t really a big deal), and it’ll stick around long enough to freeze and become icy slush over Saturday night. Also there will be raids on the stores tomorrow. Yay southern living!
It’s currently raining so hard outside that my computer’s tiny speakers can’t keep up. It’s been doing this pretty much all day. I sincerely hope we aren’t supposed to get more tomorrow because I’m pretty much sick of it.
Update: You can, apparently, scrape the feed, but only sort of, because you don’t get complete control of the data that comes across.