by

Originally published at customerservant.com. You can comment here or there.

I’ve finally got the site working with Firefox.
I’ve started using it a little myself, and it works, with the exception of some hangups it seems to have with Jaws.
I do like the tab functionality though.
And the cool thing is I got the errors (and there were quite a few of them) fixed in a week.
Client’s development team, you really bite hard.
You’ve had six months to fix the accessibility issues with your kloogy software, and you haven’t done a thing.
I went through thousands of lines of code, (thanks Yaakov and Heidi), and got the problems fixed.
You guys are total slackers.


Respond

Leave a Reply

Write a Comment

Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *