I plan on writing something a little later today, (yes, working on my schedule too, because I need one), but for now I wanted to post this week’s clickies.
- Jo writes: Who needs a schedule,>/a> which fits in with what I’m working on today.
- marbella Musings gives us a wonderful vision of an interesting al fresco dinner.
- The Order of Morons award for this week goes to a senator, no less, who claims you can be shot by an unloaded gun! Remember, these are the people who make the laws in this country.
- We also get news of an apocalyptic DDOS (distributed denial of service) attack.
- Nancy Pelosi informs us that a photoshopped picture is an “accurate historical record”. Once again, these are the people who make our laws.
- Denise has a field recording of the sounds of Spring in January,
- and Wil has Emoticons: Not just for the sighted Warning: strong language, but very entertaining.
And those are this week’s clickies. I hope everyone finds something to enjoy.