Funny getting hit by a car story: The paramedic
asked me a series of questions to determine
whether I was all there. The last question was
“Who is the President of the United States?” my
response was literally “God fucking damnit” and
the paramedic laughed and said that was an
1/29/17, 8:03 AM
GIULIANI: I’ll tell you the whole history of it! So, when
(Trump) first announced it, he said, “Muslim ban.” He
called me up. He said, “Put a commission together.
Show me the right way to do it legally.” I put a
commission together with Judge LMikeJ Mukasey, with
Congressman (Mikel McCaul, (Rep.) Pete King; whole
group of very expert lawyers on this. And what we did
was, we focused on — instead of religion, danger! The
areas of the world that create danger for us! Which is a
factual basis, not a religious basis. Perfectly legal,
perfectly sensible. And that’s what the ban is based on.
And the video, with the quote in its context.
Let that sink in for a minute. We knew we couldn’t have an outright Muslim ban legally, so we found a way to get around the law so we could ban an entire group of people based on their religious affiliation. There are zero ways you can defend this. Zero.
@realDonaldTrump I think, I’ll keep it . . . so I’ve got 46 million people right now — that’s a lot, that’s really a lot — but 46 million — including Facebook, Twitter and ya know, Instagram, so when you think that you’re 46 million there, I’d rather just let that build up and just keep it @realDonaldTrump, it’s working — and the tweeting, I thought I’d do less of it, but I’m covered so dishonestly by the press — so dishonestly — that I can put out Twitter — and it’s not 140, it’s now 280 — I can go bing bing bing . . . and they put it on and as soon as I tweet it out — this morning on television, Fox — ‘Donald Trump, we have breaking news’.
I’m going with: Whatever he tweets on either account will get posted on the other. Sheesh.
The Great Trumkin is right. It will change. Because there’s nothing like watching a total douche bag fascist masquerading as a republican get elected to the highest office in the land to unite the country. Obstruct, obstruct, obstruct, at every single level. I hope you like the presidency Trump, because you and your lackies, (inside and outside of the government), are going to work for it. There’s a time to put down the pitchforks. This time isn’t it. And I’m confident that, once all those people who voted for you thinking you’d make their lives better realize that you don’t give two shits about them, they’ll join up. So good luck with the next four years Mr. President Elect, because they’re going to be a very long four years.
Copy and paste to your status if you know someone or have been affected by someone who needs a foot up their ass. People who need a foot up their ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their ass, except a foot up their ass. Please help raise awareness as 93% of people won’t re-post this. Why? Because they need a foot up their ass too.. LOL!!!
Trump on Inauguration Day:
Alexa, play some music.
- Expired SSL (certificate)
- Doesn’t force https, (I suppose when you have an expired certificate that’s just icing on the cake),
- Exposed CMS login information, both database username and password as well as weblogin username and password, (You’re a God damn moron if you do that, and you’re even worse if you’re selling full cybersecurity services and you’re doing that, and oh, did I mention the info is exposed in plain text files that live on the server and are browsable?)
- Uses Flash (which has become so prone to vulnerabilities that modern browsers don’t support it, and Adobe, (its creator), recommends that you use HTML 5 instead
- Using EOL’d (end-of-life, meaning it’s not even getting security updates), PHP version
- SSL Lab grade of F
- Using Joomla 3.1.1 (released in April, 2013 – current is 3.6.5)
- SSH exposed to public access, (why don’t you just post your root password somewhere and get it over with)
- FreeBSD 6 (released in 2008)
- Open ports, so many open ports…
If Giuliani is confirmed, we are completely and totally fucked on the cybersecurity front. Terrorists aren’t going to need to fly planes into buildings, or run over people with trucks. They’ll just have to sick a bunch of toasters on the government and take it all down. All this talk about defeating ISIS, and with a Giuliani confirmation, they’ll be handed the tool they’re literally most effective at using, and winning with. Good job guys, good fucking job!